Monday, December 31, 2012

Thanks 2012!

2012 
What an exciting year you were!


Savannah and I tried every Pinterest Craft I could find
I ran my first mile
My parents got me a new brother, Tucker... He's been so much fun
Ministry with EPIC Youth Group @ MCC was fabulous
I added to my tattoo collection
I got lost running...seriously, I got lost
12 of my friends had babies in 10 weeks
My sister and brother-in law gave me a new niece, Selah Grace
Allan and I both turned 30
Savannah started gymnastics with her best buddy, Jaden
My best friend, Rachael had TWINS
We went boating with the Biser family and it was AMAZING
Savannah found that she loves to "run" too
I ran my first marathon - Chicago 2012
Savannah ate pizza without having a reaction
I ran my first 10K with a tutu that looked like a turkey

I fell in love with running and ran a total of 926 miles!

For 2013 my running goals are:
  1.  to run a total of 1200 miles
  2.  complete the Mini Heart Half Marathon in March
  3.  complete the Flying Pig Marathon in May


Happy New Year!
Here's to a wonderful, exciting, and successful 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment