Wednesday, January 23, 2013

cold weather got you down?

These freezing temperatures really have got me down... I haven't been able to run outside and have been forced to do videos and weights inside!  It's torture I tell you :)

My body is itching to get outside AND tomorrow morning I'll be back out there!  Temps will be rising out of the single digits and that's perfect!

The one positive thing about being in these last 2 days, I am caught up on my running laundry!

Some of my favorite winter running gear:

1) Nike Thermal neck warmer
2) Reebox Cold weather brim hat WITH ponytail hole!
3) Brooks thermal top with side pockets

For those of you who braved the bitter cold these last two days, bravo!  You are amazing!  See you on the road tomorrow morning :)



"Your friends don’t understand what you see in running. They just see how running drags you home early from the best parties, and how it kicks you to curb the next morning before the crack dawn. They just see the missed lunches, curious stares and constant mind games. And if they don’t see the other stuff by now, odds are they never will."
~NB

No comments:

Post a Comment