Thursday, August 8, 2013

It's AUGUST!

We just returned from Cumberland where we had a wonderful 3 days with our boating family :)  Savannah is a "Boating Girl" at heart - at 4.5 years old she has NO FEAR and absolutely LOVES tubing, going fast, jumping wakes, and diving off any part of the boat she is allowed to dive off of.  

We are beyond blessed to have The Biser family share their family vacation with us, feed us wonderful meals, and teach us how to tube, wake board, wake surf, and just enjoy life at the lake!


Thanks to high demand, the introductory offer on the T25 Challenge Pack has now been extended through August 31st! 


I'm going to be honest... I'm a bit nervous about taking on T25, it's going to be the hardest program I've ever done but I'm really looking forward to taking the challenge.

My August Challenge Group is called the "Back to School" challenge and will be starting Monday, August 12th.  If you're interested in joining, message me or email me and I'll get you signed up!

This group will be different from my past groups because for the FIRST time we will ALL be doing the T25 program!  So when we do our daily posts and check-ins, everyone will be sharing how they're doing with the program.  This makes me excited :)

If you're not "into" Challenge Groups and just want something to do on your own time to try out check out these promotions for August -


Let's talk about something else that's EXCITING...

My July Group is in their last few days and one of the challengers has already lost a little over 6 lbs. AND a total of 8.25 inches from her body!  This is through eating clean, working out, and drinking Shakeology!  No starvation, no nasty drinks, not in the gym for 3 hours... just working hard on making good choices and breaking bad, unhealthy habits.
"I am thrilled and looking forward to kicking butt and taking names in these last 2 weeks. Now excuse me but I have to go and pull out my old smaller sized clothes." ~Challenger, group 2

It's really amazing what these "challenge groups" do for people.  It's a place to encourage, uplift, and CELEBRATE!  I just love to see the hard work pay off and for Challengers to have that "ah-ha" moment where they finally connect eating healthy+working out = results!  Nope, no magic pill just hard work and dedication to being healthy from the inside out.

And really, there's nothing more empowering then realizing how strong you really are, being able to look in the mirror and love yourself, all of yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment