Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Another one bites the dust...


My 2nd Challenge Group just wrapped up yesterday with GREAT success!  I know you hear (aka read) a lot about these Challenge Groups I do with Shakeology & Beachbody products but I seriously LOVE THEM!  I honestly get so much joy from each group as they each bring different people, from different backgrounds, with different personalities.  Pouring into these individuals, encouraging them, and supporting them as they take a BIG step to change their health and lives is such a blessing!

The "July Challenge Group" that just wrapped up had KILLER results.  I am so proud of these challengers!  I will say, one of the things I absolutely enjoyed about this group was their humor and personalities - I would laugh so hard at some of the things they posted.

These Challengers were not boring by any means, they made setting healthy goals fun!  Bad habits were exchanged for good ones, goals were set and reached, and the importance of eating clean, working out, and learning to love your body was achieved... and that's in 30 days!

And to think... I get paid to do this?!

It is such a joy helping others discover (and rediscover) just how STRONG, BEAUTIFUL, and POWERFUL they really are!

For the July Challenge Group everyone drank their Shakeology Shake but did their own exercise program.  Some did Ballroom dancing, tap, running, Jillian Michael's DVD's, Hip-Hop Abs, T25, the gym, free weights... it was such a great mix-up and everyone had success!

Here are what two Challengers had to say about their 30 day Challenge...

"I can confidently say that I successfully achieved the goals I set for myself during this challenge.  I really wouldn't have been able to do it without the support of all of you. Thanks for all of the positive energy, the encouragement, and motivation. I learn so much about the importance of balance and moderation in workouts and more importantly nutrition. I lost 5 pounds and 7.75 inches overall. I feel great about the progress and I am excited to continue practicing what I have learned during this challenge. Thanks again for all of your support and encouragement!"  ~Challenger 3, Group 2

"9.6 lbs and lighter and 10 total inches smaller. I'm eating better, moving more and feeling better than I have in years. I've changed some bad habits and have a whole new outlook on how to make food work for me. Thanks for all of your help and support. I couldn't have stuck with this without you guys."  ~Challenger 4, Group 2 

One of the Challengers has joined me for my August "Back to School" Challenge Group... I love when Challengers ask if they can continue on into the next month!  We all need accountability, we all need encouragement, and we all need support.  We also need others to CELEBRATE with us when we pass up that donut, go 30 days without soda, and start seeing hard work pay off!

With the July group wrapped up, I have wrapped up my 90 days using Shakeology, running, and Hip-Hop Abs.  I am so excited to say I've maintained a very healthy and goal weight for the last 6 months along with building muscle, toning, and strengthening muscles I've never had.  Since starting Shakeology, I have lost a total of a little over 6 inches all over.  My currents goals are to continue strengthening and toning my core & arms.  I absolutely LOVE drinking my Shake everyday.  It gets me through sugar cravings, afternoon slumps, and gives me energy.




In each Challenge group, I'm not only pushing my Challengers but I am pushing myself to hit new goals and change bad habits, too!  I love the accountability, encouragement, and celebration that goes on in these groups!  It makes working out, eating clean, and hitting goals so much easier with the support system!



My August "Back to School" Challenge Group started this past Monday.  We are ALL drinking Shakeology and using the T25 workout program.  This is the first "Focus" Group I've done and I'm really excited to be able to connect with each of the Challengers since we're all doing the same program.  I can honestly say 3 days into the program I have NEVER worked out this hard before.  It may only be 25 minutes but it is intense!

My first workout with T25 I left a puddle of sweat on the ground.  It was crazy.  Sweat pouring down my legs, dripping off my arms, face, and stomach... I mean it looked like I had just ran 15 miles!


I'm pretty excited about this group and how it's going to push me in a way running doesn't.  


Speaking of running... We are less than 50 days away from the Akron Marathon!  I've really hit a wall with my running, which is why T25 is a good change up for me.  I've not experienced this "running block" before so as I log my miles, I'm just asking that the Lord speak to my heart and use that time to honor and glorify Him. 



Saturday, while running 16 miles, I just had to stop at mile 10 and walk... it was such a defeating feeling.  I couldn't get through that mental block.  It took everything in me to push myself to keep running and finish the distance.  I finished the miles and sucked it up as a bad run.  I'm very excited to see what T25 does for my core strength and running. 

Are you ready to make that commitment to get healthy but need a good, solid support system?!  Well, 

I'd love for you to join my September Challenge Group!  


September's Challenge Group is starting to fill up, so if you're interested in being part of this group, message me ASAP to get more details and sign up! 

Congratulations July Challenge Group... I'm so proud of every single one of you!!!  Keep up your hard work and continue setting and hitting those health and fitness goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment