Wednesday, July 17, 2013

That's a wrap - Challenge Group #1!


My first Challenge Group has officially wrapped up!  Talk about an amazing first group... these challengers were absolutely AWESOME!  They committed to getting healthy, set some pretty awesome goals, and crushed the 30 day Challenge!

I am so proud of them... passing up donuts, soda, cake, and other processed junk!  Each of the Challengers not only lost weight but INCHES, too!  They have started a life change from the inside out - trading in their bad habits for good ones and are seeing the benefits of hard work, eating healthy, and pushing hard in the gym!

"So what has shakeology done for me? It has totally changed up my routine. I have it for breakfast every single day. I really love just being able to blend it up and sip on it as I make my drive to work...  I am really starting to see changes in my body that I have not seen before. I’m excited to see how much more progress I will make as I continue my journey." 

~Challenger, group #1

My second Challenge Group started this past Monday and it's a completely different group of Challengers.  I think that's what makes Coaching so much fun.  All different people, different background, different weaknesses, different lifestyles, but they all share one common goal and that's that they want to get healthy and do it the right way.

I'm so encouraged by these groups...which is another reason I love being a Coach!  It's accountability for me but more importantly, I get to help others!

I'm still a work in progress but I have to say, I absolutely LOVE Hip hop abs!  I cannot lie, I'm a sucker for Shaun T and his dance moves!  I'm committed to doing the 30 days of Hip-Hop Abs again for my July Challenge Group on top of my running now that I know all of the "moves" and what to expect from the program.

My goals are to maintain my current weight, continue my running program, add in Hip-Hop Abs, and focus on strengthening my core, arms, and shoulders.

I was so excited that the entire month I've maintained my weight, pushed my runs, and gave it my all with the DVD program.

Here are my personal 60 day results with Shakeology from Before drinking Shakeology (May 2013) to The Challenge Group I participated in (June 2013-30 days) to current/my first month as a Coach (July 2013-60 days)


Are you interested in what Shakeology can do for you?

I'm accepting Challengers for my AUGUST Challenge Group 
 and would LOVE for you to join me!



No comments:

Post a Comment